Pages

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fast food Sign sore

After checking out my cuz-in-law Mark's blog Jabberous, I was reminded of the one thing that really stuck in my craw while on my recent trip to Germany; Fast food signs towering over the landscape spoiling the view. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against fast food or expanding capitalism, I'm just against forty foot tall signs screamin' it. Most of the part of Germany I was in was very quaint and "villiagy" with cobbleston streets so narrow that an SUV would have NO chance of getting through. Then BAM! big old obnoxious fast food signs. You'd think the cities would have made them make an effort to blend in with the rest of the area.

There now, I have that off my chest.

--
==================================================================
This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T

No comments: