Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

This and That

I was supposed to go to work last night but I got a call yesterday about an hour before I was supposed to go to bed asking me to do an audition today so I decided to take the night off. I have a ton of vacation that I'm going to have to get in before the end of the year anyway. I slept the best that I could in my messed up sleep pattern condition but four am found me wide awake so I went down and did some yoga for about an hour. I don't usually do that sort of thing but it was about all I was up to and thought "yoga won't kill me". I found out pretty quick that yoga is a LOT tougher than it looks and I feel pretty good after doing it. I may have to figure out a way to incorporate more of it into my day. So here I am waiting on my daughter Jessica to get ready for school so I can get her there. Her school has these "zero period" classes that start before first period so riding the bus is out of the question. Speaking of Jessica, She has been doing some cool stuff with our new camera and Paint Shop Pro. Maybe some other software, I don't know, but I like the stuff she is doing. I was going to post a few here but I can't find the darn things. I'll have to figure out where she put them. We have twent gazillion photos and pieces of art on the PC so it gets a little tough to find what you're looking for if you don't know what it is called.
Any, I have to run. Time to get her to school.

No comments: