Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

Day Four, He played knick-knack on my door.

Ok, I'm going to keep it short and am not posting a comic today because I just don't have the time. Hopefully I will catch up tomorrow.

The one thing I want to make clear today is that my DMV is HORRIBLE and run by mean people. I had to show up there TWICE today because the last time I was in there they told me SPECIFICALLY what documents to bring in to get my lost DL replaced and today I show up and they say that STARTING TODAY, one of those documents are no longer accepted. I drive all the way home and pick up a copy of my marriage license that could have been forged by a five year old and my lame copy of my social security card that I think was crayoned by a four year old and Wah-La-Freakin_La I have my license. It makes no sense. I was so mad I think I spewed some blood out my eye, and I bowled like crap tonight.

Kirk out

No comments: