Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Time Flies


Day Two
I spent a large chunk of the day at the stained glass studio helping my daughter work out a project she has to do for Girl Scouts where she leads a meeting while showing them how to do a project. It's shaping up pretty well. Then I ran down and bought a 3500 volt amp generator so I can run the essentials when the power goes out. I live in Alabama where tornadoes are a real concern and the power goes out a lot. You don't want your freezer full of food going bad on you!

We finished up the day by going to see our friend's son Brett play little league baseball. I love it, He went home and had no reason to slide but did a beauty anyway! Kids are so funny.

Shout out to my Son who is in Kaiserslatern Germany for the next three years. He's in the Army. I'll probably talk more about that later.

I have to run for now. I have stuff to do. Here is a Mother's Day Cartoon I drew a few years back. I like it.

No comments: